Afeared.


Well, I ran varsity. I'm not mad about how I did. Just.....not satisfied. Over all, I did very well. But it's not enough for me. I'm afraid to run. I'm afraid of the pain. I didn't used to be. That's why I ran so well. But now I'm afraid. I went out with a 6:05 mile split. I was afraid I was going too fast so I limited my self. When it finally hit me that I felt nothing we had a mile left. I ran fast that last mile, but not enough for my self. I passed 5 people on the final 3/4's of a mile and I came across in 21:24. 30 seconds slower than my best. I got 7th on the team, 5th place in varsity and I came in 84 out of 200ish for the varsity guys race. I'm still the 7th varsity but I beat the 5th and 6th varsity runners. J-man caught me at the two mile marker but I eventually ran him out and I caught up to the Mann-boy with about half a mile to go. In the JV race Jule wore my old spikes and came in 8th place with a time of 20:?? and PW came soon after with a 20:53. Both of them beat my time so they got on varsity kicking the Man-boy and J-man off. I managed to hang on the no.7. But when NKB starts running again I'm going to have to beat PW. Sadly, I think PW's done though. His knees have been giving him problems and he ran hard today. His loss is very sadly, my gain.
We'll find out Wednesday what I can do. Unless I'm sill afraid.
~Entreri

2 comments:
I think you did good.
I couldn't do that.
Haha.
You should be proud of yourself.
I am.
poor you zack.i miss you a ton. And knowing ur not feeling well makes me sad. I hope you will feel better soon. Yester day i had gold fish. i ate one and cliked my teeth by accident. And that made me think of you. I'm going to make a get well fairy for you,it will at least cheer me up. bye,em
Post a Comment