Saturday, September 16, 2006

What The Heck.

Ok, look at this picture. Look what's in the background. Download this picture and zoom on that speck. I don't believe in witches and people riding on brooms but if witches were real, thats what they would look like. Will someone please tell me what it is. Sure looks like a witch to me. Ugh.Tell me I'm stupid and its something obvious.



Oh. By the way. I never said how my tri-meet went. It was decent. I dropped 10 seconds but I was beat by my rival and Gardenboy also beat me. We had a 10 person pack for the first mile which for you people who know nothing about running is beyond amazing. I dropped from 7th on the team to 9th. Normally 8 go to William and Mary so I was worried but now Grizzlys decided to take 10. Woooo! That means I'm going to William and Mary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um er... I think it is dirt or dust on the camera lens...

an articfact...

or... it could be one of the witches of Macbeth - escaped from the Blackfriars Theatre and riding on the wind...