Changes...
It's amazing how much people can change over years, one year, even a month. I was reading through the archives of a blog that dated back to 04. Shes changed so much. But at the same time, not at all. It makes me wonder.... who/what decides what changes.
****
Why do they change in the first place.
****
Who chooses what stays the same.
****
Why do things stay the same.
****
How come each of her years seems similar to how I felt.
****
No, more than similar. What makes people the way they are.
****
What makes one decide one way or another.
****
Whats an emotion. Hate? Love?
****
Whats wrong with me.
****
Why the hell is this keeping me up.
****
Why did I feel a need to add hell to that.
****
Why are all these thoughts hitting me now.
****
Do I have problems.
****
This is getting rediculous. Forget it. I'm going to bed. "Too Many Mind"
Night
~Entreri

No comments:
Post a Comment