Nicknames.
Wow, everyone seems to want a nickname now. The funny thing is half of them are mocking. Well not really mocking but a lot of them are just things that stood out about people. Grizzly, Goldielocks, Gardenboy and such. Ah well, I guess I should make one for anyone who I talk about instead of just using initials.
Anyway, I just got two new cd's and I have listened to them on repeat ever since. Number one: Stadium Arcadium, Red Hot Chili Peppers. I never thought I would ever listen to them but then I heard Dani California and Snow (Hey-oh) and decided to get Stadium. Great Choice. I love their style of music that mainly uses a clean stratocaster with quick riffs and odd chords. 4.5/5. Number 2: Flyleaf, Flyleaf. Wow, this CD is powerful. The lead singer is female which is rare nowadays and she is amazing. The best way to describe her is how Jojo did. A voice like Christina Agulara, but she can scream like Ozzy or any other metal head. 4.5/5 also. Very, very good.

No comments:
Post a Comment