Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Almost done.

Today, was another one of those days, when you're sick, and you go to school, and it sucks. I had absolutely nothing to do in art, so time passsed rather slowly. I don't even remember english. Oh, right, we had a sub. I liked him, whoever he was. Gym.... ouch. I've got bruises and floor burns. Jerks. Geometry. I'm tired of that class. I had finished all the work I could possibly do, and went to go get a drink. I decided to go an extra 15ft and go down one direction of the hall insted of the other. She came out, and was like "Zach, water's that way." I was like, but I'm already all the way down the hall, and she just stared at me. What the hell. Ugh, how annoying.

Not much else happened today. We had musical practice, and I have a sore throat, so I barely sang. Went to school to watch An Inconvinient Truth which annoyed me quite a bit. Mmm..... not much else. I'm to tired to think.

No comments: