What Can I Say
What a day. I'm not going to go into any details because quite frankly, I don't wanna fucking talk about it. You always see those movies, and in the end, someone goes, "wanna talk about it." Well I don't want to talk about it! End of story
Today was LONG. I mean, like Latin seemed to drag on and on. We took a test and I don't think I did too bad. Oh, wait. No. Thats the one I didn't study for, because I had a rough night. It wasn't a test, it was a quiz, but I'll make up for it with the next vocab quiz. What class do I have next? Oh, right, history. That wasn't too bad. I spent the first half an hour of class listening to music and writing out my maps. God you have to cram so much information into them, I don't think it's even legible. Ugh, biology. Am I the only person on this planet that doesn't like Bair. My whole class loves him, I'm still kind of.....eh. Anyway, we had that elements quiz today. 35/36 I didn't spell fluorine or some V thing right. Eh, whatever thats good enough. Hmmm. Film Studies. That's just an awesome class. We sat around and watched movies and talked today. Rehersal. Was. Pointless. We went, we warmed up, -which was actually pretty fun- and we watched the orphans and fagins gang reherse and then we got on stage for 2 minutes, no joke, just to learn how to open our hands to the audience. Ugh.
So. Tonight. Lizzy might come over for a little, or something.
Yeah. Night
**Happy birthday Eddie Van Halen**

2 comments:
way to totally include me in your day. i feel very left out.
Insert Here:
Rehersal. Was. Pointless. Except that I got to Sara today and we had fun thinking of throwing NJP
Post a Comment