Monday, January 29, 2007

Zach Needs Inspiration

So, I'm sitting here in film studies and I need some bloody inspiration. lizzy and I walked around the halls, but couldn't find any aside from the green wall and the tiles and gummy bears. Meh.... maybe brownies too. Lizzy brought me brownies. Good brownies. : D
Come on........okay. Help. We need a script by friday, and we need some fricken inspiration. Anyone got any ideas? Please?

A fat lot of good you are. Well I hate this keyboard and Tim just walked in so I'm leaving.


Wait! Mr. Knap is always in the perfectly wrong place.... We were looking for em, and right when I didn't want to see him I rounded a corner and there he was. I happened to announce our position by going HEY!! IT'S KNAP! really loud. Yeah, tht was a dumbass thing to do. Hah. So yeah.

5 comments:

John said...

Alright Zach hear it is. Th eidea for the ultimate movie. Its the tragic story about a little boy you has no fingers but wants to play guitar. Eh, take the story from there.

Camila said...

dude, mr. knapp is so awkward all around. do you mean the assistant principal? that's who I mean. he is so awkward...

Zach said...

He is!!! He's like agent smith there are tons of em!!!! I mean, I run into him everywhere, and always meet him at the worst time. Like when I whipped Lizzy with a bandanna and she hit me with a ribbon

el~ISA~beth said...

Yeah he IS like Agent Smith!!! Weeeeeird... I never really thought of him like that. And he never really talks. Creeeeepy.

Inspiration? Mmmm...anything? Hmmmm.... what abooout, I'll think about it.

Lifehouse running through my head today...

Lizzy Love said...

hahaha i hit you with a happy ribbon. and then mr.knapp was like MRRRRRR what are you doing??

"are you even 30?!"

haa.

im really bored in the career center if you couldnt tell. mmhm.