Thursday, January 11, 2007

Half Life

Today, kind of really sucked. Yeah, it really did. We actually had an exam in art, which I wasn't expecting, but I figure I did good anyway. I finished glazing my mug with my remaining hour or so, and cleaned up all of my stuff. Around 9:45 the belll rang for us to go to lunch. -I love how we respond to bells.- And I went to drop all my crap at some table and walk around a little. I had some lunch eventually, but wasn't really that hungry. The break was good, but I didn't feel entirely there. Next I had to go take that bloody english exam. I'm rather annoyed with that test. So much of it was either opinion, or could go many ways. And guess whose opinion it was. Hers. ERGH! I argued and argued, but she wouldn't listne to me, or anyone else for that matter. I don't think I did that bad, but by no means did I do good. Ah well. I got out early to get all of my stuff from art and got a ride home with Tory...and Sean, and Duff, and Annie, and Aleina. Yeah. I sat around for a while when I got home, and eventually started a fire. Haven't done much more. Read quite a bit. Meh.

Tomorrow looks promising.

No comments: