God
At least I got to sleep in like 10 more minutes. I got to go to rehersal today at around 11 instead of 10. We blocked Oom Pah Pah today, and it is amazing. But pretty much the rest of the time we were sitting around. I remember during one of our breaks, Sean, Sean, Jake and I were trying to do all this crap like wall jumps, and pushups while doing a hand stand at whatever. It was fun, but I only needed to be there from like 11-2, and then 4-5. Whatever. I figure I won't post tomorrow because it's going to be day 1 of a new semester, and I'll be getting all the crap I didn't get over the break as well as doing homework.
Night

1 comment:
I read down thru your Jan. 16th post, entitled: "GOD." Boy! Was I dissapointed! Here I tho't I might get some fresh insight that I did not yet know about God, and you fooled me!
I'm always open to learning something new about How He Works In Our Lives. Towards that end...
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?
See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com !
Save or Print it to study.
HAVE A MUCH MORE INSPIRING DAY!
Post a Comment