Heh
Well, as you can see, my mom and I figured how to put videos on my blog. I guess I'll just keep putting songs I've written up if anyone wants to see them. I might just do it anyway.Well I had rehearsal today, which wasn't so amazingly great, yet not so incredibly horrible. I had a major headache, but that was caused because of my change in character. Instead of being an elderly man, I am now a tumbler and acrobat. IE I jump around and do cartwheels and handsprings and hand stands and all this fancy stuff. This is almost as demanding as XC, as most people are out of breath and trying to sing. I've got bruises all over my legs, and I did something to my hip flexor and whatever I did hurts like hell. So yeah. I might make another video tonight, or I might just go to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment