Friday, January 05, 2007

Mhmm

Pacer: 125. Okay, we have all been informed, and it has been recorded in the books, that I am in shape. Mandy broke the girls pacer record, and for the guys, Seth, Thomas and I were the last ones left. Seth was in the last heat, but Thomas and I were in the first. Most people dropped off at 60, but Kevin, Tony, Thomas and I kept going. Tony dropped at like 100, Kevin at 110, and then Thomas and I went back and forth until I missed one, and in my haste to turn around slipped. I tried to make the next one but I missed, and Thomas just gave up at 126. Meh, that was okay, but now my legs hurt like crap.
School was blah, as usual. Art was tiring, for once. English sucked, as usual. Gym, gym we ran the pacer, all day. Geometry, we took a "quest." What the hell is a quest. Just call it a quiz. I got a ride home with Tory this afternoon, one because she asked, and two because I really didn't feel like trying to get on the bus like this. And I'm..... I'm kind of wanting to do something....

3 comments:

something about sara said...

what is this "something" eh?

Baby M said...

OMG remember mr. patterson with his stupid quests....*Sighs* how much I miss that class.

Zach said...

That something was having Tory ^ over.