Take Your Pick.
Black. Or White. Which do you perfer. Leave a coment. I probably don't care what you say, but do it anyway. I want some feedback here.
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
Black. Or White. Which do you perfer. Leave a coment. I probably don't care what you say, but do it anyway. I want some feedback here.
at
9:05 PM
| Visit the online university degree review. |
6 comments:
Black of course.
I like the white. It's a stark contrast to the old black layout, and I like it.
It seems more controlled, more concise, more composed. More calm, in a way.
I say stick with the white. At least for a while.
And I'm glad you had a good time at William and Mary.
Heh, Aleina you know me too well.
I am leaving a comment...........now!
I LIKE WHITE!
White is a nice change and maybe easier to read.
Keep white until winter is over.
$0.02
white signifies change it seems.
i like change, so keep it.
Post a Comment