Ah, This Is Why I Skipped School.
Well, I actually skipped school because I was indirectly told not to come. I managed to get a lot of sleep, well a lot for me. I slept in till 9:40ish and then proceeded to shower as I felt ruffled and unclean. Feeling rather drowsy I managed to make a rather pathetic fire which to this minute has been a pain. Everything else that happened between then and about one is a haze. I remember thinking I blew out my speakers, and having to go fix them. Mom helped me quite a bit, and we managed to get everything organized and fixed. Tory came around 12:45, or maybe it was 1:00, I'm not really sure, but I finished fixing my speakers in the time she was eating lunch. The rest of the day was really pretty good. We listened to music, and then we watched music videos, and then..... Yeah, we had a grand time.
I feel like I've been rather bland lately.
Deal with it.

2 comments:
We watched a movie more like you watched it, hahaha. Fun time.
Yeah, you fell asleep. Haha
The only reason I probably didn't was that I slept it.
Post a Comment