: \
Well, I'm feeling better, but better is a relative word. I'm feeling better than I did this morning, better than half an hour ago even, but still not better. I hope I feel better tomorrow, because I am not missing school. I need extra credit on that bloody quest. Just think, the semester is almost over. I won't get to relax with art in the morning anymore, I won't hate english anymore, my physical fitness won't be questioned ever again, and I'll never have to drag my self through another class of geometryR. But then again, I've still got a few more days. Monday, I can't imagine what horrible things my teachers may dream of just to waste our time. Tuesday, ah preperation for exams. Wednesday, half day, sanding and glazing, exams bloody exams. Thursday, free day, except it's really not, I have to come to school in the morning to go to gym for no apparent reason, and then I am forced to either take an exam or leave. I'll leave thanks. So eager to have me out eh? Threaten me with an exam. No thanks. Wait, I have that wrong. Tuesday, other crap, Wednesday preperation, Thursday art and exam, Friday gym, early release. Sorry, my mistake. I'm tired and sick, you'll forgive me won't you?
I can't explain to you in words how awful I feel. I'd rather be laying in bed, with a fever and chills than have this bloody sore throat. I have trouble talking, I have trouble breathing, my stomach is upset from everything I've swallowed that is less than solid. Astragalis, Ibuprofen, Slippery Elm, orange juice, tea, whatever I can find. Food isn't very appealing, but if I don't eat sooner or later, I'll be seeing some of that medicine again. Well, I would like to alert you, sucking on ice cubes, and chewing them is very soothing for a sore throat. Or I could just not breathe or swallow, but that's a little less realistic.
I'm dreading going to bed. I wonder if it's possible to just fall asleep with ice cubes dripping into my mouth. This will hurt bad tomorrow if I don't fix it tonight. Ugh. Anyone willing to talk on AIM? I don't want to hurt my throat anymore than I have to. Guess not....

1 comment:
Know what you should do?
GO TO THE DOCTOR.
Because if you've had it this long, it's probably strep, meaning nothing you can do is likely to fight it off.
I know you hate doctors, but there's no way it's worth avoiding them if you have strep. I've had strep enough times in my life to know how much it sucks.
Anyway, hope you feel better soon, and if you don't...
well, I won't repeat myself.
Post a Comment