"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
Chu wants me to post a picture of my abs because he jealous and thinks I should.....
oh my god.....wow...
umm...not to mention they're sexy as hell.
better make sure your mom doesnt see you posting nudie pics on the internet.
Whatcha doing looking at my boy's abs Jojo?
wow...I just forgot how to speak.
6 comments!i second tory's comment.mmmhmmmm.
We both already know how awesome and jealous I am over your abs.
um. yeah.wow.again.3rd time.mmhm.
woah zach=muy sexy
HAHAHAHAdude zach go hug your mom for me.and tell her im not going to look at anybody's abs until im married!cause thats the truth.
heh, belly buttons look funny...
HAHAHAHA i'm loving it. :)
Woah. Breathless... Oh my gosh, Zach...
Haha! we all know you're gorgeous too, Chu : )
WOO HOO! haha. wow. hahaha. WOW!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
oh my god.
....
wow...
umm...
not to mention they're sexy as hell.
better make sure your mom doesnt see you posting nudie pics on the internet.
Whatcha doing looking at my boy's abs Jojo?
wow...
I just forgot how to speak.
6 comments!
i second tory's comment.
mmmhmmmm.
We both already know how awesome and jealous I am over your abs.
um. yeah.
wow.
again.
3rd time.
mmhm.
woah zach=muy sexy
HAHAHAHA
dude zach go hug your mom for me.
and tell her im not going to look at anybody's abs until im married!
cause thats the truth.
heh, belly buttons look funny...
HAHAHAHA i'm loving it. :)
Woah. Breathless... Oh my gosh, Zach...
Haha! we all know you're gorgeous too, Chu : )
WOO HOO! haha. wow. hahaha. WOW!
Post a Comment