Meheh
Yet another long day. Latin quiz, history test. Both easy. Counseling. Went well. Guitar lesson. Learned the Monday Song. Studying for Bio. Bye
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
| Visit the online university degree review. |
4 comments:
Yeah the bio thing is gonna be tough mabey. Yeah I saw you and your mom on water street wednesday, I was driving so I was going to honk the horn but I didnt.....
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
I'm gonna leave now.
wooo, I'm glad it went well.
but sorry your day was so long. So was mine. :\
GOD Zach! I wish you'd freaking TELL ME what HAPPENED to you yesterday evening! Life shouldn't be like that. I had a crappy day myself, by the way, even though it started. So talk to me.
Post a Comment