Noooooooo!!!
Yesterday was the first day I haven't blogged in a long long time. Dammit. Well, I was at Camila's so it was worth it. I was a little shocked at the beginning because I knew a lot of people would be there, but there were a lot of people there. I think I was better off at the end when it was Sean, Rach, Camila, William, Aleina, Ben and me, mostly because I knew each of them pretty well. Meh, I don't have much to say surprisingly. I think I'm going to go do my homework.

3 comments:
Yeah Mr. Not Posting in a long time get off my back when I dont post
Hahha... It's ok. I know you probably feel like you lost the chance for some kind of record of how many days that you could post in a row. But it's just a blog. :) I have the problem of not being able to THINK of anything to post. Hehe! Guess what I'm listening to: Ppr:Kut
I LOOOOOOOOVE YOOOU!
Post a Comment