Saturday, January 06, 2007

Oh Yeah, It's Saturday

Nothing special. Well I went to the rifle range today, and couldn't hit worth crap. : \

Nothing else, oh wait.I I got a printer and a CD player. The CD player is for my room by the way.


Mmm. Going to Tory's right now I think.

11 comments:

John said...

Well Zach that can be expected because you not me with a rifle. Thats alright though keep working at it.. Hahahahaha im full of it today. Now im off to puzzle out this word verification and finish the fires of heavan

Baby M said...

Psssssssh nothing special you hung out with me. So of course something special happened and today should have been like the best day ever, just to let you know.

Zach said...

Boy, I'd like to see you put 9 bullets through 4 holes at 100 yards.

Anonymous said...

Turtle,

I am sure Zach would have waxed poetic about his time with you - but alas - he was LATE coming home for the third time - and that made me do a CRANKY MOTHER dance - i.e. one evening with no access to DSL - yup a whole three hours with no IM or Blog access...

Zach said...

I don't know where you;re getting three. I remember two.

John said...

Hi,

Zachs Mom

god the word verification is difficult

Baby M said...

I will try and work on Zach's time reading skills/listening to his mother skills.

Zach said...

I was watching my watch. I just thought it was a differnt time. IE listening skills.

Anonymous said...

Thanks T! and perhaps Zach will work on his posting his Mom's comments - the one where she admitted she was wrong and this one too please.

Zach said...

I posted every single one I got.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmhhh... the universe ate the one where I told you I was wrong and you were right - it was just two times - not three...