Wow.

This has been quite for an hour maybe two, and I talked to Tory a bit. I think I ended up taking a shower at one point..... It was kind of a haze. A Purple Haze. -uh....anyone get that?- Around two I went to the park to meet up with Tory. She didn't have long so we walked around the park a little, and such. I went out and ran a little after that, just a mile loop or something. But I ran it bloody fast. When I got back -I figure it was a good time to stop because I was the day. It didn't start off so wonderful. I woke up pretty early, and I went to turn my computer on, but the wireless wasn't on. Don't even call me lazy, I had a bad night. With a harrumph I threw my self out of bed, walked across my creaking floor and flipped the switch which breathed life into my desktop and router. Barely awake I slogged back between the two rooms and jumped down into my shack and grabbed my laptop. I guess I talked to Chuin front of my house- my legs were shaking, and I was coughing from the cold air rushing through my already sick lungs. I still managed to climb up my stairs and... as you could guess, get back on the computer. I was listening to some music and at one point, some song played, and I was like, I need to call Chu. I was jumping down the stairs and right when I went to ask my mom if I could call, I looked up and Chu was sitting in one of my chairs. Puzzled, I blinked wondering if I was dreaming. No, I looked over, and Seriso was there too. I'm not dreaming. Turns out, they were talking about my well being. Meh, that was quite the conversation to sit in on. Long story short, for those of you who have been yelling at me, I'm getting counseling. Yeah.
Chu stayed a little while longer, but he had to go to work. Seriso called to ask if she could stay, and as you may have guessed she could. It was pretty good just to be in the company of someone, especially someone I trusted. We had a pretty good time, and it was relaxing. At first we just kinda sat around on the computer and stuff. But eventually we went out for a walk, in the park. Which can be a shady place. There was this one really shady car, and it just stopped. It was sitting there reving its engine, and even when we turned around and were all the way down the street, it was still sitting there. Shady. My mom cooked a wonderful dinner tonight, good old steak. With soy sauce and spice, with a touch of amazing. You people need to have it. Somehow we ended up going up and renting Little Miss Sunshine. And straightening my hair.
yeah, we did, and it;s STRAIGHT. Take a look.

12 comments:
woah! zach=sexy beast
woah! zach=sexy beast
I'm glad I could help.
But seriously, your hair is the shit. I love it, and you'd better wear it like that to school.
And tell whoever cooked that dinner that it was FANTASTIC.
Holy fucking shit! You look so different with straight hair! You actually look kind of hot with it straightened.
Haha That great Zach, I got it... The P h thingBut yeah anyways I almost feel like leaving a long quote again but I'm not going to. Eh.........
~John
Sorry...
I'm not Jessie. Well I MIGHT. But it's not likely. : \
Oh, don't worry. I live close enough, of I don't go to camp, I'll come
equation funtime!
happy zach + world = happy world!
unhappy zach + world = unhappy world.
(okay, so wars and famines have a bit of an effect, too, but whatever. It's not like those are actually important.)
i aggree with camila.
SERIOUSLY. Oh, and I don't like the straightened hair, Zach. It's artificial. I can barely go to school with my OWN hair sometimes straightened. That's how much I value authenticity. :) I just like you the way you are.
don't listen to isa, straightened hair rocks, you just can't let it take over you life. if you don't feel like straightening your hair, or don't have time, don't make time for it, but their's nothing wrong with a little hair straightening...
don't hate me, Isa! I love you!
haha.
Post a Comment