Saturday, March 17, 2007

5 o' Clock

And now the fun begins. How many more hours?


Dad took me out to Franco's for my breakfast today. Because it was like 12:30 and I hadn't eaten yet. Then we went to the book fair, and I got a biography of Jimi Hendrix. I'll probably read that in my spare time. I've been playing guitar pretty much since I got home. Andy Summers is too good. I'm mad at him now. He must have had huge hands.

Ugh, please don't make me cough anymore. I don't want to cough anymore. It just hurts now. Ugh.... that one hurt too. It's a bad cough now. Before it was just a cough. Now it's a bad cough. Oww.... Please don't make me cough anymore.

I wish the radio would play something I haven't already heard in the past 24 hours. I've heard both of these songs. Last night I think, maybe that's why they're playing again. I feel like I've listened to EVERYTHING on my ipod. Mmmph. Shall I just make my own music? I seem to have a knack for doing that. Mah, heard that song too.

What to do now? I feel like I'm wasting a good day. It is a nice day out there. But I don't want to run. I don't really want to go out side. This day that once looked so busy, now feels pretty damn empty. I swear it looked busy, and I was trying to give my self some Zach time. Now I have far to much Zach time. Nice job Zach. Oh, I forgot it was snowed.... It's so warm in my room. I feel like it's warm outside. And I feel like I should be outside. Till I look out and there's half an inch of snow. Whoops.

Mah. Off to do something or other. Maybe watch a movie. Nah, not in a movie mood. Maybe I'll JUST SIT HERE. Yeah. Let's do that.

No comments: