Mah.
Nothings happened today, and I'm all right with that. I didn't sleep well, so I woke up early, and I didn't really want to go back to bed. I took a shower. As usual. And went out with Dad to Costco because I needed to get out of the house. I got back, and nothing had changed. Figured I'd do what I always do. I played guitar for a little while. Till I was told I was too loud. Okay, I thought, maybe just not the day to play electric. So I went down and when I was tuning my acoustic, I broke a string, and left a nasty welt on my arm. Okay, so I won't do that either. I played star wars battlefront for a little while, and when I got tired of winning I decided I'd take another stab at reading. I haven't had the drive to read recently. I got pretty far in my new Jimi Hendrix biography. And I also read a great deal of the book I started in Mrs. Barr's class that I never had time to read. Mmm... now I'm doing something I rarely do now. Watching TV. Hmm.... won't last long. I'll probably go and find a quiet room. Not MY room because MY room is like 1.234826 billion degrees. Yes, I'm kidding. But it's hot. And my shack radiates heat.
So I'm gonna go read more.
Kbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment