I'm Burning, I'm Burning, I'm Burning for You
Well, let me so today has been a very good day. It was early release first of all, so I didn't have to suffer through all my classes. Mom took me out to El Charo after school but I wasn't that hungry because I haven't been eating well for a couple of weeks now. Anyway, that was good. She took me out to Dayton next to drive. It's really really nice to drive out there. Cept for that crazy speeding guy. I mean I was speeding too, but still! Other than that, I;ve been playing guitar all day practicing. I made up this really cool solo for Don't Fear The Reaper. We'll see how that goes. I think I'm gonna do okay. I'm still nervous as crap though. : \
Well, I'm going to continue practicing so instead of being really good, I'm better.

No comments:
Post a Comment