Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ooh! Four in a Row!

Ahaha, dammit, I'm just so... soo.... I have no freaking idea! But I want to laugh at my self! Ugh.... This is 4 bad days in a row, for progressively worse days. I really, really can't wait till Friday. I just hope I can make something out of Friday. Today was awful. I mean, I thought Monday was awful... Ahahahaa.... idiot. Today TOPS them all. Latin was pretty laid back, but it just kept going down hill. History.... I'm really tired of some people right now. Like people who keep calling me gay, ~not seriously~ and punching me in the arm. Or people who just won't sit still for 10 seconds. Turns out they're all to the left of me. It's aggravating. And I'm tired of it. I hate biology. I mean that. I hate biology. It was a relief today, I have no problem with Bair, none at all, I actually kinda like him now. But we talked about random animal deaths and sucidides, and such. If it hadn't been for that, I might have snapped. I don't even care what we're working on. It... I don't know. It annoyes me. I don't want to have to think about film studies. I need a way to make all this work, and it's not coming to me. I figure I'm just going to try it, and if I screw up, I screw up. I know none of this seems that bad, but there are other things going on, and I'm under more stress than usual, and I'm tired all the time, and there... there are just more reasons then I want to say. A fair few of you all know most of that anyway..... Track.... I don't know. I hate half of the people in track. They're all jerks. But if you're fast, no one cares. I left early for counseling. You know what surprised me? Wayne only laughed once. He always laughs. I said more than I was ready to face, I felt compelled to. But now... I've just bitten off more than I can chew, and I feel kind of dead, and tired. I went out to Guitar and Amp right after, and my mom helped me buy a distortion pedal. To further help my venting. Thanks mom. I went to my lesson, and learned some new Three Days Grace songs.

Now I'm studying. It sucks, because it's not somnething that can be studied. Sigh.... I lost the urge to write. Bye.

"Are you going to talk to me?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm actually looking forward to the meet on Saturday. let's do something stupid.

Zach said...

Like blow something up.....


Or..... hahaha blow somethng up

el~ISA~beth said...

Come to my birthday :) I want to hear you play guitar for the masses. you rock at it, love. I can't wait! I hope this evening will make your day improve!!!!

Adalia said...

heyo! come to ISA's party.

I loves you

Adalia said...

ps did you see the board in Nipes class? :)