Well Then
Hmmm.... I woke up this morning and I felt like crap. My throat hurt, and I found it hard to breathe, and even harder to talk. Gah... I really didn't want to go to school, but I can't skip bio. Well I could have today, cause we didn't do anything, but I didn't know that. I could have just as easily skipped all of my classes, and that pisses me off. Because I kept going to the next class expecting that it'd be full of work. And none of them were. Mah, oh well. I left right after my lunch shift ended. I'm really glad my dad could take me home. On top of feeling bad, I just really didn't want to be there today. We got to see something on organ donors in bio today. That guy looked like he'd lived one hell of a life.
You know... I don't understand boxing...or any other fighting for that matter. I understand martial arts, I understand sparring and such. But I don't understand boxing. Maybe I'm just one of those weak people. But I really don't wanna be hit so hard I bleed. And I don't want to knock people out or get knocked out my self. I don't find it appealing. I find something like running appealing. That's your own pain, you cause it, and you can relax and ignore it, or you can give up. Or you can be like me, and say you're gonna stop.....there and keep increasing that "there" and never actually stop. I enjoy that kind of pain... because it feels good. Hmm...here's one thing that annoys me. When we do core workouts in track, I always hurt in the wrong places, and it's a bad pain. Like when we do 6 inches, that doesn't hurt my abs or legs, it hurts my hips and they feel like they're gonna crack. And when we do push downs it really hurts my back. In a bad way. So people have to push them to the side, which causes me to work more. I don't really mind, except when Loughran forgets to look at his watch, like he did when I was with Anthony and makes us go faaar to long.
Oh...I didn't have my notebook today. First of all it had my bio homework in it. Which I couldn't afford to forget, and second of all. It's my freaking notebook. On friday, I remember writing I don't realy feel like writing right now. I don't think I'll need my notebook much anymore. Hah.... what bullshit was that. I came into school, and I was putting all my crap in my locker, and I felt like I was missing something. I always carry more than this to latin... meh oh well. And then I got into Latin. I suddenly realized I didn't have it. SHIT! WHERE'S MY NOTEBOOK! I just remembered I left it at home. That was an awful feeling. I ended up writing all over the backs of old Latin sheets. Mah.
Orthodontist appointment time.
Byes.

No comments:
Post a Comment