Question.
How do you stay up when you're tired. Caffine has no effect on me whatsoever so if you answer with that, you need to give me another answer too.
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
| Visit the online university degree review. |
5 comments:
get as far away from my bed as possible, turn on really bright lights, and get pumped. Like, fill your body with adrenaline -- "heck YES I will finish this project! I will beat it to the ground! I will DESTROY it! THERE WILL NEVER BE A BETTER PROJECT IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD GODDAMMIT."
Also, glare at your work while you're doing that. That helps me.
I mean, if you're trying to get work done. If you're doing, ah, things that are more fun, there are better ways to stay awake.
Ahahahah! I love you Camila.
Yes, be absolutely nowhere near your bed. Don't lie down, or shut your eyes except to blink. Keep food around and snack continuously (although that probably wouldn't work well for you, because you don't find food as aesthetically pleasing as a normal person, weirdo). Keep noise going--music or a TV. Every so often, shock your system by splashing your face with cold water. Put ice on your eyelids every so often. Move around constantly.
Those are a few tactics I use when I'm staying up to do work.
Although, I also employ the use of caffeine, so it's probably a lot harder to do if caffeine has no effect on you.
Caffiennnenene doesn't work on me either!!!! WEIRD!!! So, YES, get away from your bed. Zaaaaaach....
I was going to make a stupid comment about your spelling of caffeine, but I am refraining.
Post a Comment