Day II
Still not so bad. My arms hurt so much more than my legs. All right, for all you lifters this sounds pathetic, but my arms hurt! I did 3 reps of 10 with all this shoulder stuff with 15lbs. Ugh!! Weakling little Zach! I'm getting 10's next time. The rest of school was actually pretty good. Biology sucked but that's a given. We watched a really good movie in film studies.... Oh, wait. I was walking to lunch -Serena, you have to be careful!- and I waved hi to Isa and something just nailed me in the back. It was another one of those times I was tired and I was going to shove someone back. When I turned around though, it was Serena. Oh....right.... I didn't just clench my fist and try to punch you. She said she was going to Nipe's room, and I was like well I'm going to lunch. And she was like I'll come with you. I figured she was kidding. Nope. I need to learn to take her seriously sometimes.... So she studied Spanish and messed with my while I was eating through out lunch. Mhmm... That's about it. 20 minute run in track, weight room, some activity circle.

No comments:
Post a Comment