Put Your Fist Up And Vent Your Pain
Today, was a pretty damn long day. I actually managed to wake up without an alarm though because my watch was downstairs and I forgot to reset my clock. I'm impressed. Latin...was actually pretty cool. It's been like that for a while now. I've really started enjoying having it in the morning just because even when we're moving at our fastest it's still laid back. History was interesting. The practicum teacher taught for the full class today. Eh, it's not that I don't like him. He's just really weird. Meh. I was worrying all day about the test I had in biology only to find out it was rather easy. I finished with something like 45 minutes to go. I remember when I stood up and handed the test to Bair Collen looked up, raised his eyebrows, and then sulked back to his work. What? I studied all night. I went around and finished my lab work with pH and stuff with the rest of my time.
Last of all. Film studies. DAMN I STILL NEED A TOPIC! Lizzy and I are screwed if we can't get an idea, we have a script due Friday. Maybe we'll just do it about some kid whose life sucks and.....he..fixes it? Or not? I don't know how he'd resolve it. I don't know how we'd film this. I don't know how we'd edit this, I don't know how to do anything! But I do know how to write a script so we'll start there. I just need to tell Lizzy we are. : )
Well I'm off to do my homework which I've neglected.

8 comments:
Prostetic Fingers for the kid no fingured guitar kid
I really would do that. Cept I don't wanna bring my amazing guitar to school. And I need to find a kid with no fingers, and write a script for it. and yeaj
CG? : )
Yaaaaaaay! Crawling is on your list. I just noticed that. Ha that been there all along? : )
you can borrow my crappy on eif you where going to use a guitar even if it wasnt my sob story about jimmy no fingers.
Isn't your strat green John?
Nah it be black
Ah! Blackie!
I' might end up using that. But Lizzy and I are working with Katie this round
Post a Comment