Make Up Your Own Bloody Title I'm Out.
Yeeeeah... What a day. It was long, and painful, and tiring, and annoying and so many other ing's that I can't even think of. We had a test in Latin, although it was pretty easy, it still annoyed me. Then.....history. I had a group with the practicum student teaching, and he was actually pretty good, but I need to write a fricken political cartoon by Monday. Biology..... was biology. Mr. Bair made us do this pathetic cheer leader thing. But whatever, I know how to draw Alpha, Beta and G.....G....something with a G. I wanna say Gallium, but that's an element. Whatever. We got our script and storyboard done in film studies today, which is very good. Musical rehearsal was just blah because I wasn't really in the best of moods going into it, and it just wasn't fun. Had my second counseling session today. It went over well, but like last time, it had it's nasty side effects. Whatever.
I have no idea what I'm going to go do. There's no one on to talk to and dads asleep so I can't play guitar. Damn

3 comments:
Galactose!!!
Gamma, darling. Alpha, Beta, Gamma. : ) I like Greek AND Latin.
One letter in Greek looks a lot like a sai, if I'm not mistaken... Woo!
Haha.. You're mentioned on your mom's blog, "Z".
: )
Post a Comment