Friday, February 09, 2007

Savage Garden

Well, I want to say thanks to Nat, for being awesome, and talking to me for the past week or so. Anyway, good song recommended by her. Crash and Burn by Savage Garden, go listen to it, it's really good.

Today.... today.....what to say about today. I had a quiz in Latin and it was really easy. Uh, before that I nearly fell asleep on my cup of chai. Mmm...history, we had a test. I know what I got already, well kind of. I missed 1 mult choice, I left two fill ins blank, and I missed at least two more, probably four. Not that bad at all. Considering I got 2 extra credit points. Umm, biology. We took a whole bunch of notes, and neglected to take our quiz, so I'll have to do that Monday. Film Studies was pretty good, we worked on out movie, just trying to figure things out. It worked pretty well, but the camera kept moving so the pictures look really jumpy. Eh, we'll figure it out.

Did I have rehearsal today? I don't think I did. But I didn't go anyway. Eh.

Hey John, wanna go see epic movie? I have rehearsal from 2-2:30 on saturday, but I'm free for the most part after that.

1 comment:

Fantasmi said...

Oh yeah, Nat wins! Bwahaha! Nice to know you like that song.

I like talking to you though and you needed someone psycho to take your mind off of stuff. And make you think of perverted/weird shit as opposed to depressing shit sometimes. *evil grin* Because I am just amazing like that.

I have got to figure out some way to see you over spring break though! Any ideas?