Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We Are The One That Will Make You Feel Better

You know? Is it possible to have hug withdrawl? Or human physical contact withdrawl. Seriously the only person I even make any contact with anymore is Lizzy. More or less for obvious reasons. Or reasons obvious to me. No, I make contact with Sara too, but I'm not kidding when I say that's it. My skin almost doesn't feel anymore... does that make sense. I still feel, but like, I forgot what people feel like. I forgot the warmth of someone hugging me. I forgot the actual warmth of another person. But that's no ones fault but mine really. I've withdrawn my self from people. I have. Although some people have gone away from me. But once again for more or less obvious reasons. But that doesn't make much difference, I still miss the physical contact with people... You know? I'm gonna stop taking what people say for truth methinks. Sometimes "I hate you" doesn't really mean anything and sometimes "I don't care" doesn't either. Of course sometimes it does. But I think I've learned with a few people. Because they've never actually meant it. You think I would have learned by now god damnit.

Ugh, I just don't have the time or energy to blog anymore. Maybe it's because I write 6 pages a day in my journal, or maybe... it's because I'm just afraid of what I can put on here now. There's not much I actually want to anymore, but I still want to keep this blog alive. I may stop posting everyday though. It may become every other or every three. Or maybe not. We shall see.

No comments: