Monday, February 26, 2007

I Got Suckered

Well, no I didn't, but that'll come later. Today was actually a really good day. Anthony Todd and I had a surprising bit of fun in Latin considering it's a class about a language that's been dead well over a millennium. Yeah... Healy taught history today. I'm gonna tell you my attention never wavered once. Mr. A just isn't quite as captivating as Healy is. Bair was back today. I'm glad, now I'll actually get a chance to learn things right. But that doens;t much matter now. I think I have a B in the class. Maybe even a C. I got 2 really bad tests because Bair wasn't here to explain things, and some of those things weren't in the book. Oh well, I got 42/45 on one of my lab reports, and I'm doing better than a hell of a lot of people. Hmm...film studies. We didn't really do anything. Katie just added all the shots to her laptop. Oh, Chu and I went to get my guitar and amp. This is where I was talking about getting suckered. I really didn't, but William and Chu talked me into doing the show, and for a little while I was all like, YEAH! I'm gonna do it! Then I got up to audition, and I was like oh hail no. I auditioned, and I got it, but everyone but like one person got in I think. But.... I... I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm playing a cover of Paranoid by my self which... I'm quite frankly terrified to do. Like, I chose it just because I can play the whole thing and the solo. But I can't play it well!! Ugh. Everyone asked me to sing. I wish you people would understand I can't sing. I really really can't sing. I can play guitar, that's about it. I can sing in a choir or something, but not by my self. Ugh, well we'll see how that goes. Next Sara and I are doing a cover of Iris, by Goo Goo Dolls, and we'll see how that goes. And last Jake and I are doing a cover of Don't Fear the Reaper. That should go very well. But we'll see. I have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe that's what I need to jump start my career. Or wreck it. We'll see how it goes. Everyone says I'm really good, but....they also said that to the one group that wasn't very good at all. I don't know. I think someone would stop lying to me, and even He said I was good, so I assume I'm good enough. Hmm... Well. We'll see. I need to finish my homework and take a shower and practice.

Oh, two side notes. One, Nipe is getting Book of Kills back together. That's right! Get excited! And two? Actually no. You don't need to know two. Heh loser.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you said we'll see like 12 times. haha. you are good at guitar spider fingers. you frikkin rock my world! hahahaha.
loves
Hilly