Monday, February 05, 2007

Well

I feel special.

5 comments:

el~ISA~beth said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY! You ARE! (I am too. HEY! We can be special TOGETHER!)

I wish I had musical with you... Sad, sad face.

Welll, on the other hand, musical might be bad for me this year. It IS Oliver, plus black cloaked things that usually make me sad, like a drug, and I keep coming back for more.

But I do not see you enough, still. And that's the point I started out trying to make.

Why do you feel special, just curious?

el~ISA~beth said...

OH, and what chord are you playing in your picture icon, and why?

el~ISA~beth said...

Why doesn't Chu have a blog. He apparently checks them. Maybe he should get one. But naaah, he knows too much.

Zach said...

I'm pretty sure Chu has a blog.



What chord am I playing..... E7? I don't know what it's called. It's a power chord on the 12th fret

Zach said...

I was being cynical and sarcastic