Friday, February 02, 2007

Casuality.

Wow, today was just a horrible day. I mean it sucked. So much. But whatever...it doesn't seemt o have much of a negative effect on me anymore. Latin....I'm still actually enjoying that class. Although it felt a little empty without Rodell. Mmm....history. It was Healy's time to lecture. That was nice. It was so much easier to pay attention, and he'd look me in the eye and drive the point home. Biology.... we took a quiz in bio, and I know I got 100% unless I did something stupid. My average for the class is a 92.54....so that's not too bad. I managed to get most of my lab report done in class, so I don't have too much homework this weekend. Film Studies was good. We watched some of the best student films and I have to say one of them is going to give me nightmares. It was pretty damn scary. By the time we had to go out to the buses -I don't have rehearsal today- the snow had stopped and it turned to a cold wet rain. Yes, not all rain is wet. So shut up.

I think I'm going out somewhere with my parents tonight. Dinner and a movie or something. Mhmm.

I need to sleep more. I feel like it's been months since the last weekend. Ugh.

I kinda feel like putting a video up... I'm going to go do that if I can find my camera. Hey it's at my feet. sweet.

No comments: