Monday, February 12, 2007

I wasn't

planning on blogging today, because I basically feel like crap. My school day was AWFUL. Right when the first bell rang and I finished my good byes the school day became horrible. Nothing, and I mean nothing went right. Latin just was horrible, I wasn't in the mood, and I didn't want to be there, and I had a headache and a sore throat. -which I STILL have.- World II, just didn't do it for me. I felt just as bad in that class. No way around it. Biology... we had a lab, which did nothing for me, because I was just too drained and tired, and hurt to want to work. Yeah, yeah I did it. I don't give up. Film Studies... we couldn't do anything because Katie left the main character at home, so we sat around watching horrible movies. Horrible movies do not lighten one's mood. The end of school was the absolute worst. I'm not going to tell you anything because I don't fucking feel like it. But I want to say thank you to Lizzy and Aleina. Thank you for helping me, and thank you for making me feel protected and safe when I was at my lowest.

When I got home, I tried this weird chai stuff my mom bought, and it was really good. I played guitar the entire time I was at home, because it's what I do to make my self feel better. I'm sending out an SOS, oh wait what? Ugh, rehearsal was the worst. It went till 11 this time, and with the mic set-up, we didn't start till like 7. I was tired and not happy, so it didn't go well. I was stuck in hot clothes, and hats that just don't work with my head. UGH!


Bad Day End Of Story Thank You And Good Fucking Night.

we better get snow. because I'm tired of studying for biology.

No comments: