Mhmm
Well, I feel very special, and I see no need to explain because the only people I want to share it with already know. Today was a pretty good day actually. I slept from about 3-10, so that was just weird. But Khorne and I went out to film today. We called Lizzy a lot, but she left her phone in a friends car. We went to her house too, but she wasn't there for some reason. It was crazyyy downtown. People kept giving us all these strange looks and being the conservative town we are, everything was closed on Sunday. We had to go to TDG to get something warm because neither of us were properly clothed. Then again, I'm never properly clothed. You know.... screw clothes. -I'm trying to limit my swearing.- Man, I have this nasty bruise/cut/laceration/reallyreallypainful thing on my head, and I was wondering where it came from -probably cause I got hit on the head- and talking to someone I finally remembered! WHen I was in Katie's car, we were making a sharp turn. I was kinda zoning out because I was lost in some memories, and my body had gone kinda limp. When she took the turn I nailed my head on the roll bar. I didn't really think it did any damage. Apparently it did.
I don't think anyone understands how it feels for me. To stand facing my amp with the distortion maxed out. I can just feel the notes running across my body, I can feel the air rushing past me. Maybe that's why so many of the old artists would stand right in front of their 4000$ marshall full stacks. I actually felt like I was playing with some of the bands. That's what happens when you get a nice amp. An amp worthy of performing. Ahhhh... and I feel fine. Yes, you can even play the Beatles through that thing.
Night loves.

4 comments:
Wow. A happy post, I wonder where that came from.
And the ability to play the Beatles through your amp is what's really important XD
I'm so proud of you.
happpy
Post a Comment