I'm Having
Another one of those days that just suck. I'm tired, no matter how much sleep I get I'm tired. I got like 9 hrs. I'm sick, I couldn't get much more sick unless I just started throwing up. I'm feeling really secluded right now. I made it through an entire day with out touching anyone. Cept I poked Lizzy in the side once. I've kept to my self mainly. Walking around with my hood up and my hair over my eyes. I don't want people to see my eyes. I don't want to have to glare...cold icy glares. I don't want people to see those right now. I just don't want to be seen right now. But it's so hard to avoid certain people. I ended up running into some of the people I wanted to see least today. I tried to ignore them. But their voices just haunted me. Ugh. I still have that death bed like hacking cough. My whole head aches, my whole fricken body aches. I ache. How about that. I just ACHE. I wrote a song today. I wrote it in history because I had absolutely nothing better to do. Here is my bragging right for the day. I forgot my history binder at home, so I took the test again during the announcements. It took me 13 minutes, and I missed 1. It was like a 130 point test. Beat that. Well, I wrote 6 pages in my journal today. And you can't see none of it. So I don't have much more to say. Except a few songs I've had running through my head.
Rhythm of Love (Scorpions)
She Loves Me (Black Lab)
Paperthin Hymn (Anberlin)
No One Like You (Scorpions)
Send Me An Angel (Scorpions)
Breathless (40 Below Summer)
Monday Song (40 Below Summer)
Army Of The Sun (Roadrunner United)
Never Too Late (Three Days Grace)
Suicide Solution (Ozzy Osbourne)
Stairway To Heaven (Led Zeppelin)
Next Time You See Her (Eric Clapton)
Breakdown (Tom Petty)
Letting You Go (Tom Petty)
I Fell Inside (Book of Kills)
Only one person will get this.
I'm not bloody faking it.

No comments:
Post a Comment