Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My day

can only get better. I'm not kidding. It was so horrible, I'm sitting here laughing about it. You know what, I have to thank Bryce -who I'm sure doesn't read this- for making things seem so bloody simple. Thanks Bryce, I owe you many. Anyway, ask Jake, when I got off the bus, I started spinning and laughing and throwing out every curse I could think of. That did make me feel slightly better. I'm really not in the mood to go to rehearsal today. I'm going to take my homework, and my ipod, and sit in my little corner until it's time for me to go up, and then I'm going to go sit back down and repeat that. At least I'll get some quality studying time. Or I might just blow that off and play solitaire. Or not. Who knows. But I'm not in the mood to tell you about how I feel. Enter away message text here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Infamous downfalls are by far the greatest of downfalls.