: \
Thanks Isa, you helped a great deal. I feel better, I'm not going to bite anyones head off tonight. I just had a bad day, and no way of venting it. So I made my room shake, and I played guitar till I felt relaxed, and now I'm doing homework. Meh. Still a bad day. Tracks running me raggad, and it doensn't help my mood when I get beat to crap in track, and I'm always sore, and tired, and drained. Ack. Just balancing out that last post.

3 comments:
Sorry about your bad day. Bad days suck.
Sorry I couldn't talk longer. My computer kicked me off (my parents set it up so that it allocates me a certain amount of time and then kicks me off. Can you say annoying?)
I'm glad you found someone with the right words.
And hope tomorrow treats you better.
chill out kid. play guitar til your fingers bleed and laugh with people you love and who love you. :)
~Hilly
You're welcome, sweetheart. I love you, you know that? Call anytime you can get throgh, love, just try to make it before 9 : ) Life will always be changing. Good and bad will come and go.
Post a Comment