Hot Damn
Well, Ben came here today around 12:30 and we jammed non stop till 7. We started off kinda distant, and neither of us played the same thing. But by the end we were just playing everything that came to mind, and it was amazing. We both got a lot better tonight. So. I Need A Band. And we're really close to having one. Anyone who wants recordings of us leave me a coment. We lost a few of our first recordings because I deleted them by accident. But meh. Whatever. We can get together sometime next weekend, or something or other. We'll get better too. So. I will say. Hot Damn, we rock.
Sorry that was so disjointed. Just getting thoughts out. Mhmm. Kbye

2 comments:
I want to hear it!
Of COURSE I want to hear and see it!
OH OH OH! I watched the paranoid vid, and it was sideways, but still AWESOME AMAZING!!!!!
Post a Comment