It's March Isn't It?
Hmmm... it's been a dreary day really. It's had it's ups and downs as usual. I just found out the white stripes are releasing a new album. Sounds good to me. It's just been a really really long day. Latin was kind of long and boring. I had to take a test, and there were two stories that I hadn't read, so I basically figured them out two minutes before the test actually started. It wasn't too hard, I think I did okay. We had a party in history for our student teacher. Yes. Now we're back to Healy, now I don't have to work on paying attention. Bio sucked, I don't even know what we did. Oh right, we took notes. Figures. We watched everyones movies in film studies. They were pretty good. I liked our bloopers best. All the stuff with nipe walking in, and me flicking the little doll, and stuff.
Mmm, I can distinctly remember a few good things happening today. Like when I was walking to film studies I kind of head had my head down and I didn't really want to see anyway, when all of the sudden something hit my arm and spun me around, I was really tired so my body was like ack! Hit back, and over reacted from it and I wanted to like rip away and glare and crap, but then someones arms enveloped me. I was like...oh...right. It was Serena. She gave me one of those really nice hugs, and walked me to my class. Mmm, then she stole my food. Haha, it was still good anyway. I got a good bit of it.
Well, I'm gonna go get more food/listen to the white stripes/ take a shower/ finish my lab report/ practice/ lay under a blanket cause I'm freezing/ aaaaand who knows.
Still asking for anyone who wants to be in a band.

2 comments:
Then Serena showed up at your house completely wet cause she is stupid and walked around in the rain. :P
Zach once I get my bass I'll probably join
Post a Comment