Okay so I lied.
I was in the process of getting food! When my door bell rang. I was like what the fuck. I'm not home, I'm gonna finish cooking my dinner! And I ignored if for a little while while the dog went crazy. Hmmm....quiet. ~ring~ God damnit! Who is it!! Lucy was acting different now, she was more eager than I'm gonna bite your fricken head off. I didn't really notice that. Back! I yelled at Lucy so she wouldn't eat who ever was at the door. I opened the door fulling expecting to see Jake or someone, and so I was shocked when I actually got around to opening it. As I opened the door, Serena came into view. She was soaked and her hair was matter against her face and she looked really cold. "Can I use a phone..." she asked. I was like AH! Come in! I gave her a phone to use and she called her dad just to tell him she was out walking and such. I tried to give her a sweat shirt but she wouldn't take it! Yeah that's right. Then again you never do. My mom was awake by this time because of all of the nosie Lucy had made and she offered to give Serena a ride. Which being Serena she turned down and first, but we eventually got her too. So that was my excitment. I am listening to the white stripes. But I haven't eaten yet.... Mah, I'll get around to it.

2 comments:
WOW I love how I get a post about me and my stupidness of walking in the rain.
Ahahaha, it wasn't stupid. Falling down the stairs was stupid ; )
Post a Comment