Districts
Here we go. Districts are tommrow and I'm so nervous I'm shaking. Maybe I shouldn't be worrying, but I'm 5th and the top five runners count. If I screw up,it could mean we don't go to regionals. I would love to go to regions and only the top four teams go. My target that I have to beat this race is from our rival school, Ash, I think his name is. Supposedly his seasons gone downhill at the end. Goldielocks and I will have to hang on to him until he dies, if he infact does die. I think we could take him in the last mile.
Wish me luck. I'll probably need it.
Well, at least we get out at 12:30 tomorrow. That means I get to miss out on half of gym. Yearah.
*********************************************************************************
I want to take a pole. How many runners, here, who read this, play guitar. Almost every person from every team I know is a guitar player.
***************************************************************************
Time for another one of these.
Inside me: Utter calm
Outside me: Fear beyond reason.
Songs: Something by Sayward Lawrence, Spiders I think it's called. Something like that.
Stranded, Mohair.
Goals: Break 19, but on this course there is a slim to nothing chance of that.
I don't want to really beat Goldie anymore. We had our good race. But yeah, beat Goldielocks.
Get Ash!

No comments:
Post a Comment