Pandora.
So, I just got an email from my mom and it was titled "Pandora." Ok, I thought, Pandora, sounds interesting. It's amazing. You type in one artist or song and it finds music related to that and plays it. Well, I'm not going to say anymore about it, go find out for your self, it's free. www.pandora.com
Well the game today was, well, a slaughter as usual. I'm not sure on the score, but I think it was 64 to 21. They actually did better than anyother team has managed to do so far. By the end, my hands were so cold I couldn't dial the numbers on my phone.
Albemarle tommrow, joy. Well, I've heard it's beautiful there so I guess even if I have a bad race I'm in for a good time.
****
Songs: Breaking the Law, Juddas Priest. Californication, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Outside Me: Glorious cold
Inside me: Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy.
Goals: Nah, nothings changed.

No comments:
Post a Comment