Sunday, October 29, 2006

Social Gatherings

Hell, I had fun! I mean, I really had fun! It started off kind of slow, since, I kinda got lost, and Chu wasn't there, and neither was anyone else. As it turns out, The Drummer was out on his front lawn waiting for me, but I figured he was just some college kid, which he is. But, he wasn't wearing a hat, so I was shocked. But after a while I called Chu and he called The Drummer and everything was worked out.

I started off, sucking at pool. Like the first thing I did when I got there was play pool with..... I'm not sure who actually. But anyway, I sucked. After like, one round Seriso and Yutri arrived and, yeah I still sucked at that point in time. We just kinda, hang around for a while, and some how, ended up watching a movie. We didn't really pay attention to the movie, Yutri kept talking and then we all responded becuase, well, she was quite amusing. I don't remember anything about it.

After the movie we all ended up downstars playing pool again, and I instantly got better. I mean, I still suck, but I stood a chance, and I won a few times even. That was basically the rest of the night. Pool, and more pool, and some soda, and talks of politics and marriage rights. At around 11 Seriso and Yutri left because Seriso's mom wanted her home for some reason. Chu and I played a couple of games of pool, a couple with The Drummers dad -who killed us.- Chu and I were both tired near the end so we both left a little early.

I went in thinking, "I hate social gatherings, I refuse to have fun." But, it ended up really nice. Chu and I had a good talk on the way home. It was good to hear from a senior who was a lot like me when he was a freshman and sophmore. He really made me think about actually doing something with a social life. And here I sit, reliving this glorious experience, with some classic rock.

Good Fun.


Night All


~Artemis Entreri

No comments: