"We've Been Working So Long Now. We've Been Trying So Hard Now."
Well, today we went out to the rifle range, and I shot my new rifle quite a lot. It was a good day, nice and cool, a little too windy to hit anything. But that didn't stop us. Otherwise, it's been a pretty slow day. I got my recorder for an english project, but mostly, I'm just tired. Even with the clocks set back, I didn't manage to get much sleep. Being out to midnight does that to people, especially when it takes me hours to relax.
Well, it is nice to kind of, take a break from school I guess. It seems to drag me down all week, and then I get a small, two day relieve. Oh well, I'm getting a longer break soon, holiday break's comming. Hell, I might even get a longer break if my cold finally crashes on my head. I'll be screwed if that happens. I'm hanging on for dear life in english, and if I miss a day, I'm screwed. But hey, we'll see won't we. Well. I'll see.
*************************************************************************************
I guess I should review the Mohair CD I just got. I said I would do that didn't I? Well here it goes I guess.
Small Talk, by Mohair.
This is an amazing CD first off. I think I perfer them live unlike many bands, but their recording is still very good. I'm not sure what I can call their style of music. It's a rockish, alternativeish, new stylish type of music. Some of the highlighted songs are: Dissaray, End of the Line, Life, Stranded, and Talk of the Town. All in all, good CD, there are a few songs I don't really like, but hey, the rest are amazing. 4.0/5

No comments:
Post a Comment