Saturday, October 28, 2006

What The Heck. Part II

What the heck, why is no one ever on on the weekends? Do I just have no life? I know, I know, I'm the one that doesn't like partys or social gatherings, but, still, I do enjoy talking to people now and then. Maybe, just maybe... I'm being ignored? That was my theroy last night because there were 5 people on and away, but not idle. Ah, oh well.

One more weekend that I'm not obligated to run, and one more weekand I'm considering actually doing it. I know, I know, I really shouldn't, but I really really want to. It's cold, it's pretty, it makes me feel better, and well, I just want to run. It's like, a need for me now, to run, when somethings going wrong. Running sets things right, especially when it's cold.

Well, my CD, did infact come today, and it should have come yesterday, but I think the mail man wussed out because of the rain. Hell, I would too.



I just found out, I might possibly be going to another social gathering. Like I said, I don't enjoy them much, but then again, all of these people are my friends. Asking the mother if I can go....... Yeah, under certian conditions, I can go.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Well Zach, you've figured out the system. As soon as your SN pops up I go away just to avoid talking to you. Yep, you caught me!
~H