Stranded In The Middle of No Where.
Well, tonight was the much anticipated Mohair concert at the school (which is unheard of.) It was, in fact, amazing. The opening bands we're well, one was a new styled rock/metal/indie band which I enjoyed very much. But the other was a hard core thrash metal band. Yeah, I like my metal, but that's too much for me. We had a little wait while the actual band set up and such.
Once they had set up, Mohair was absolutely amazing. The lead singer/guitarist was, to say the least, eccentric and I loved it. Their music style is so unique; it’s like a mix of everything. Get their music, it’s good. The whole band had so much energy that the crowd just feasted off of it. There was a lot of jumping and screaming and such.

For those of you that saw me tonight, yeah, yeah I was in a bad mood. I was sick from XC, I had a rather horrid day of school and I had a headache like no other. I almost didn't want to be there at first, but when Mohair came up I chaged my mind. Yeah, I looked dead, and I just stood there, but I felt better. I guess the happy surroundings did something.

No comments:
Post a Comment