Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Can't Think of a Title That Sums It Up.

Well, let me first say, today was a pretty good day. School, was a slog, but still I managed to have some fun. I'm not sure if I ever posted about this, but I've had run-ins with some of the football players in my gym class. Well, anyway, I have, and today, one of those football players, the one I still had hope in, actually gained a little bit of my respect. I guess, maybe, it was, he actually treated me like a somewhat equal and didn't abuse his power as a football player. He even stopped the Big Tall Guy from hitting me. Anyway, out gym unit is archery. I've taken for granted what 10 years of handling a bow can do to someone. I'm the best in my class, I've never missed, I can beat Butler 80% of the time, and when we do tournaments, I spend the entire time in first.

Well, archery it self was kind of boring becuase my worst, still almost beat the next peoples best. But the warm ups were actually kind of entertaining. I got to see the Football Player challenge another one to a sprint, and kill em. I got to show off a bit of my endurance when we were told to run around the field as fast as we could. All in all, it was a good class. After gym I headed on down to geo. Boring as crap. But the teacher gave us some candy, so I shut up and payed attention. She lectured for almost and hour and a half. I was writing my homework down as the bell rang.



I seem to get more and more time after school before I have to go to XC. I've managed to make 8 loops around the school and still have time to change. I talked to Chu instead today. Hah, I love the energy of our team. Goldielocks had a bullet hole in his head and cuts, while Jubilee had black lips and eye liner and I had cut wrists. (All make up) And as it turns out, we all sat on one side of the room and there were three rows of desks between us and the rest of the team. In the middle of one of Grizzlys speech's and he looked over to make eye contact and just stopped. "Hah, we've got a Motley Crew over there." He said. Ahahah, it was too perfect, the only ones with make up and we all sat in the corner. Goldie was stairing off into space, Jubilee was just nodding stupidly and I had my wrists turned out and I was stairing at a desk. Hah, it was so awesome.

We went out and had a nice game of nipple ball. Sceuze me, did I say game? It was really a slaughter, but fun anyway. I played my ever amazing job of the cherry picker. 1 goal, 3 assists, and a whole bunch of drops. Hah, I just can't catch, especially with the sun low in the sky. For the first bit it was 1:1 2:2 then the rest was us scoring 3:2 4:2 5:2 6:2 and so on. Twas a nice day to play, warmish, not to windy. Ahh, I love these days.

No comments: