And Another
Really good day. The track meet was kinda boring, cause I got cheated out of the 4x800 since we were the only runners. But school was pretty good. I don't have much to say. Lifes good. Deal with it ; )
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
Really good day. The track meet was kinda boring, cause I got cheated out of the 4x800 since we were the only runners. But school was pretty good. I don't have much to say. Lifes good. Deal with it ; )
at
10:29 PM
| Visit the online university degree review. |
2 comments:
Wow. LOOK, Zach, LOOK at all those positive posts...lik 4 or 5 in a ROW!!! This is awesome! But when the high leaves, remember that they come and go, and that they DID at least EXIST, and they will come back. It's life. I love you.
So true Isa! What a wise woman you are :) He is fortunate to have such good friends!
Post a Comment