Friday, May 11, 2007

Tired of Being at School Already

All right. Time to go home. I took my practice SOL. I'm done. Too bad I have biology crap to do. I'm going to be working on the stupid project all afternoon. Oh crap. I forgot to tell my dad I have track today. Damnit. Ugh! Now I will be working on it all freaking night! Because now I'm wasting 2 hours, because I'm gonna ask Storie if there is anyway I can run on Monday, and she's gonna say something like don't run today or something. Maybe I could get some more work done? Maybe. I've got 2 more phyla, and like 8 classes. I'm gonna go call my dad. Okay. Well damn. I have so much work to do tonight. No Latin though. At least it's friday. I wonder.... I really really should go tonight. But I have soooo much homework to do. Maybe I can work really really really hard and get this done. No. I can't get it done in 2 hours. Wait...is it this week or next? I feel like it's next week, but everyone says it's tonight. Mmmmph. Stupid biology. I've been working on this since Tuesday, and I'm still no where near. Gah. Stupid stupid stupid stupid. This keyboard sucks. I kinda just want to complain right now. These pants! Ack! The pockets are so small! I hate small pockets. Mmmm random quote. "Why do you think your parents get mad at you when you don't call or come home late?" "Cause they're drunk!" "No Charles no! It's supposed to be because they love you!" Yeah... I wonder about him.

I've got 12 minutes of class left. 12 minutes to relax. Maybe I don't have time to right though? Healy's talking. Yeah, he told us to log out. Nevermind. Now I've got to go. I'm tired of today. Maybe it'll get better. Just got to wait till 7. Then It'll be better. But how am I supposed to finish in 2 hours. It doens't matter. I need to go to this. I'll draw pictures this weekend if I have to. I'm going. Bye.

I feel like putting lyrics down.....

nope.

School SUCKS.

No comments: